FilterSense technical support is unmatched in the industry. Whether the topic is application, EPA compliance, installation, or product related, FilterSense has the expertise. We answer questions and provide consultation quickly and will proactively stay in contact with you until your needs are fully satisfied.
Consultation & Selection
From large scale projects to single point applications, the experts at FilterSense provide application-specific consultation to ensure that the correct instrument options and system parameters are provided.
Startup & Commissioning
FilterSense Product Engineers are readily available to provide comprehensive onsite commissioning and start up services.
- Ensure Seamless Installation
- Minimize Downtime Associated with Commissioning
- Keep Plant Resources Internally Focused
Engineering & System Integration
Systems integration and engineering services include:
- Systems Integration Packages
- Complete PLC System Design
- PLC Programming and Integration
- Process Engineering
- Sequence of Operations
- P&ID Drawings
- HMI Panels
- SCADA Systems
- Networking and Communications
Returns / RMA’s
Should a problem occur with any of the equipment provided by FilterSense, a Return Material Authorization form is required before the item is sent back for inspection and/or repair.
FilterSense Engineers are available to train your team on the installation, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of our instruments and control systems.
- Become Familiar with our Device Interface
- Reduce Learning Curve Associated with New Equipment
- Ensure a Fast Return to Normal Operations
EPA Consultation & Services
Onsite EPA compliance is one of the most important and most commonly purchased FilterSense services. Several categories of support are offered for small and large groups:
- Basic EPA Training
- Quality Assurance Procedures
- MACT Alarm Set Point
- Quarterly EPA Maintenance Contracts
- EPA Data Collection & Reporting