The DP 20T (differential pressure) and SP 20T (static pressure) transmitters are designed for monitoring filters, and any process with particulate. They prevent the clogging that occurs with gauges and sensors that use a small tube to the dirty side of the process. A rugged ceramic sensing element provides accurate measurements in the 0–10″ WC range.
- Non-Clogging Design
- 2-Wire Loop Power, 4-20mA
For differential measurements (DP 20T), the durable ceramic diaphragm is mounted to the dirty side of a process. Such as below the tube sheet on a baghouse or on the dirty side of a wet scrubber. The reference port is routed to the clean side. The static version (SP 20T) is for measuring static pressure or vacuum.
A remote control unit is available for local display, PID loop control, relay alarming, and fieldbus communications. The DP 20T and SP 20T are commonly ordered with B-PACs™ and IntelliPULSE™ timers.
- State-of-the-art capacitive sensing element
- 0–10″ WC and higher ranges (also bi-directional ranges)
- Temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- All 316L stainless steel body
- Convenient tri-clamp mounting